Business Member Dues
Revenue up to $500,000: $120 on an annual basis
Revenue over $500,000: $250 on an annual basis
Some of the benefits you get as a Business Member:
- Quarterly informational and educational newsletter;
- The E-Consortium News (our twice a month electronic publication);
- Promotion of your events and services;
- Inclusion in an annual flyer inserted into the quarterly newsletter. You can submit a business card size ad or we can create one for you (also free and at no charge to you);
- Discounted rate for meetings and events hosted by the Minnesota Women’s Consortium (fundraisers not included);
- Networking opportunities;
- Listing in the Women’s Consortium Membership Directory;
- Being a part of a progressive community supporting women’s issues, services, and leadership.
Once an application has been received, it will be reviewed by the Board of Directors and ultimately ratified by the voting delegates of the Minnesota Women’s Consortium. Business Members of the Consortium are non-voting members. They may not solicit products or services to members and attendees at venues hosted by the Minnesota Women’s Consortium unless invited to do so.
By being a Business Member, you can discover new opportunities, new friends, diverse philosophies and more, whether you are action-oriented or not. Please fill out the form below to apply.